OF COUNSEL AT THE EMERALD COAST FIRM OF CHESSER & BARR, P.A.
Chesser & Barr, P.A.’s of counsel consultant Jerome A. Zivan is a magna cum laude graduate of the Harvard Law School (1969) and received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Temple University.
In addition to his distinguished law career, Mr. Zivan was Chief Executive Officer of Bluewater Bay Development Company from its 1975 inception to the completion of its community development activity in 1997.
Currently, Mr. Zivan is president of Europco Management Company of America, where he engages in real estate development and management and provides financial consulting services to businesses and individuals.
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts – 1969
- Temple University
Professional associations and memberships:
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Europco Management Company of America, President
Past employment positions:
- Bluewater Bay Development Company, Chief Executive Officer, 1975 – 1997