Justina C.J. Turner
Okaloosa County Criminal Defense Attorney
Justina C.J. Turner is an experienced criminal defense attorney. She has
over six years experience in the First Judicial Circuit, having practiced
before judges in Walton, Okaloosa, and Santa Rosa counties. Justina has
successfully defended a wide variety of charges ranging from DUI to manslaughter.
Her aggressive litigation also includes the following:
- Domestic violence crimes (assault, battery, violation of injunction)
- Property crimes (theft, trespass, burglary, criminal mischief, dealing
in stolen property)
- Drug crimes (drug possession, sale, manufacturing, trafficking)
- Other (contracting without a license; violation of probation, fraud)
Justina has passion defending the Constitution and protecting her client's
due process rights. She believes that if an accused does not actively
exercise their due process rights, those rights become endangered for
us all. Justina will work tirelessly to ensure her client's rights are
respected during all criminal proceedings.
Facing criminal charges is a stressful circumstance. Justina stands by
her client's side and ensures her client knows what is happening every
step of the way, from arraignment and bond hearings, through pretrial
motion argument, any and all plea negotiations, and most importantly,
the jury trial.
- Areas of practice:
- Criminal Defense
Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville FL —
AUG. 2009 - MAY 2012
- Advanced Research, Writing, and Drafting Certificate.
- The Federalist Society, Chapter President 2011-2012.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA —
Bachelor of Arts
JAN. 2002 – FEB. 2006
- Student Government Association, Senator.
- Division I College Rowing.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, 2012-present.
Public Defender’s Office, Crestview FL —Assistant Public Defender
Office of the Public Defender, Great Falls MT
SPARQtraining.com and Dyestat.com, Portland OR —
Learn more about how Justina C.J. Turner can help you when you call
schedule a consultation at Chesser & Barr, P.A. today.