Charles “Chuck” Comella, Jr.
Associate Attorney at Our Okaloosa County Office
Chuck Comella is an associate with Chesser & Barr, P.A.. His primary practice
areas are real estate law and commercial litigation.
Mr. Comella earned his undergraduate degree from the University of West
Florida, with a dual major in Philosophy and Psychology, and his Juris
Doctor degree from the Florida State University College of Law, graduating
magna cum laude.
While at FSU, he was a member of the FSU Business Review, and after graduating
he was made a member of the Order of the Coif as a result of having graduated
in the top ten percent of his law school class.
Mr. Comella grew up in Destin, Florida and has been practicing law on the
Emerald Coast since 2009.
Certified legal specialties:
- Florida Bar Board Certified, Real Estate Law, 2016
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) – 2009
University of West Florida
- B.A. – 2004
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Psychology
Professional associations and memberships:
- Okaloosa County Bar Association
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Destin Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals at the Beach
If you have a legal case, do not hesitate to
contact our Okaloosa County attorneys at 850.610.7471 to
schedule your initial case review.